A bit about this blog

Over 4 years ago my family and I left the sleepy apple isle to live in the big smoke of Melbourne This blog is my take on our continuing attempt to Love with His great love those who we come into contact with on a daily basis, especially those who are less fortunate than ourselves. It is also about my struggle with mental illness and how I am trying to live in recovery

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Writing .........A new beginning

When I first came to Vic I started to blog out of a need to write about my heavy heart. I was clinically depressed, and felt alone and confused. Unsure of why I was here or what was my purpose. So much as changed.
My life is full of purpose, I work amongst the most marginalized of our society and I know why I was born.
But I again feel the need to write. It will not be eloquent or intelligent but I have things I need to get out of my head, things I must write about so I can process it.
If other people want to read it then so be it
So here I go................

1 comment: